There is a constant need for funds to support the work of the charity. Each year we have to
generate well over £100K to sustain the service.
There are many ways that you can help:
- Organise an event at your place of work, sports club, school, church or even your
- Participate in a sponsored event such as a fun run, marathon etc. and choose Friends
of Cathja as your charity
- Donate your old mobile phone for recycling (ask us for details!)
- Collect aluminium cans for recycling (ask us for details!)
- Ask your school or society to give a performance (a carol concert for example) in
aid of Friends of Cathja
- Make a regular covenant
Talk to us about any ideas that you may have!
We will be pleased to provide you with any promotional literature that you may need or to
provide a speaker for your event.
Please click/tap the DONATE button to the left to make a one off or regular donation to
support our work. Regular donations are particularly valuable, helping us plan ahead.
Whichever you choose, the option to increase the donation(s), at no cost to you via Gift Aid,
is part of the process.
If you would like to make a regular financial contribution via a standing order please fill in our
Gift Aid Declaration
A sponsorship form
can be downloaded ready for your use.